Subscribe Via Email
Starbucks Bans Screenwriters From All 19,435 Locations Worldwide; Writers Guild of America Vows to Fight the Decision
Man Who Started Infamous Richard Gere Gerbil Rumor Finally Apologizes
After Watching ‘This is 40,’ Judd Apatow’s Wife and Kids Leave Him for Paul Rudd
Nicolas Cage Fires Sixth Grader Responsible For Picking His Movie Roles
Jerry Sandusky Placed On Suicide Watch After Learning He Missed ‘Teen Choice Awards’
TagsAcademy Awards Adam Sandler Arnold Schwarzenegger Barack Obama Brad Pitt Disney John Carter John Travolta Lindsay Lohan Mitt Romney Oliver Stone Oscars Taylor Kitsch Tom Cruise Tyler Perry
- Phoneo Nemo: This is a parody site
- borninmombasa: Photo shopped ? My bosses' birth certificate has been photo shopped too , but we never stuck a Gerbil up his rear end ,my nose has been up there several times but that's it ,but hey I'm no Reggie Love so I don't know for sure .
- borninmombasa: wow I started the rumor that Obama was actually born in Hawaii and it took off like wildfire ,there's no limit on what B S folks will believe
- DB1954: Which dude? Oh ... uh ... never mind. *snicker*
- noCore: the screen writers ought to start a boycott on Starbucks, in response to this banishment.
O.J. Simpson In Talks To Join Cast of Keeping ‘Up With the Kardashians’
Survival Odds Low For Paramount Execs After Collapse Of Poorly Constructed Tentpole
Justice Department to Investigate IRS Targeting Of Washed-Up Celebrities
Network Executives Trip Over Low Bar They Set For Television Last Year
Inspired By ‘Great Gatsby,’ Leonardo DiCaprio Buys Mansion Across From Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady
Comments or questions are welcome.