Harvard University has announced it is funding a new research study to determine why everyone hates former America’s sweetheart, Gwyneth Paltrow, so much. According to Harvard researchers, they choose Paltrow as their subject of their study after the “Iron Man 3” star managed to win People’s Most Beautiful Woman Alive and Star Magazine’s Most Hated Celebrity in the same month.
“When the Boston bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev woke up in the hospital, the first thing he asked was does America hate him more than Gwyneth Paltrow,” an FBI agent, who spoke under the condition of anonymity, told Hollywood & Swine. “We told him it was too close to call.”
The Harvard scientists are looking into several theories behind the epidemic of Paltrow hatred that include:
– The terrible movies outside of the “Iron Man” franchise she’s made since winning an Oscar over a decade ago.
– Her blog, in which she helps teach people how to improve themselves by trying to live more like a millionaire movie star.
– She had the audacity to name her first born child, Apple, after the company behind the iPhone.
– The fact she’s married to the lead singer of Coldplay,
The Harvard researchers are hoping to have as much success as last year’s study which figured out why everyone hates “Tonight Show” host, Jay Leno, so much. After thousands of hours of interviewing friends, peers, and family members of Leno, researchers finally had a breakthrough when they sat down and watched an episode of the “Tonight Show” and immediately understood where the hatred came from.
You Might Also Like
- Man Devastated to Learn Cute Blonde Flirting With Him Was Actually Gwyneth Paltrow
- Fired ‘Tonight Show’ Employees Land New Jobs Washing Jay Leno’s Cars
- Jay Leno Convinces Retired Pope Benedict to Demand His Old Job Back
- Mayor Rahm Emanuel Bans Fox’s ‘The Following’; Claims It’s More Violent Than Chicago