Subscribe Via Email
Starbucks Bans Screenwriters From All 19,435 Locations Worldwide; Writers Guild of America Vows to Fight the Decision
Man Who Started Infamous Richard Gere Gerbil Rumor Finally Apologizes
After Watching ‘This is 40,’ Judd Apatow’s Wife and Kids Leave Him for Paul Rudd
Nicolas Cage Fires Sixth Grader Responsible For Picking His Movie Roles
Jerry Sandusky Placed On Suicide Watch After Learning He Missed ‘Teen Choice Awards’
TagsAcademy Awards Adam Sandler Arnold Schwarzenegger Barack Obama Brad Pitt Disney John Carter John Travolta Lindsay Lohan Mitt Romney Oliver Stone Oscars Taylor Kitsch Tom Cruise Tyler Perry
- georgewashlincoln: this still doesnt explain how cage got to be a movie star or how he continues to be offered roles. i hear keanu reeves has hired joey tho.
- sabib123: I was never going to see this Obama bundler's movie anyway. Actors and musicians who are amateur politicians don't get any of my money.
- Phillip Rogers: So funny! LOL!
- PeePs422: I think someone should give him a Talk Show. It would be fun to watch him cover different topics. He is honest, but entertaining and funny. With a little directorial management he could do it.
- ConstablePlod: Good luck to the hero of Cleveland. Elsewhere I read that the following venues have offered Charles Ramsay (no relation to Gordon Ramsay, apparently) free burgers whenever he swings by. Hats off to these publicity seeking establishments in Cleveland and surrounds: AMP 150 at the Marriott Cleveland Airport; Washington Place Bistro and Inn in Little Italy;Fahrenheit restaurant in
Will Smith Furious After New York Times Investigation Reveals M. Night Shyamalan Directed ‘After Earth’
O.J. Simpson In Talks To Join Cast of Keeping ‘Up With the Kardashians’
Survival Odds Low For Paramount Execs After Collapse Of Poorly Constructed Tentpole
Justice Department to Investigate IRS Targeting Of Washed-Up Celebrities
Network Executives Trip Over Low Bar They Set For Television Last Year
You Might Also Like
- None Found