Using the same brilliant strategy that successfully lured Shaquille O’Neil away from the Orlando Magic in the mid-90s to the Los Angeles Lakers, Hollywood has agreed to re-make ‘Kazaam,’ this time offering the title role to the current star center … Continue reading
Subscribe Via Email
Starbucks Bans Screenwriters From All 19,435 Locations Worldwide; Writers Guild of America Vows to Fight the Decision
Man Who Started Infamous Richard Gere Gerbil Rumor Finally Apologizes
Tom Cruise’s African-American Son Learns He’s Adopted During ‘Red Dawn’ Press Junket
Nicolas Cage Fires Sixth Grader Responsible For Picking His Movie Roles
After Watching ‘This is 40,’ Judd Apatow’s Wife and Kids Leave Him for Paul Rudd
TagsAcademy Awards Adam Sandler Arnold Schwarzenegger Barack Obama Disney Jennifer Aniston John Carter John Travolta Lindsay Lohan Mitt Romney Oliver Stone Oscars Taylor Kitsch Tom Cruise Tyler Perry
- cmcarolmckenzie: My wife and I like so many others worldwide love Shirley. If Woody Allen wants to pay tribute to her memory then I say God bless him. It's more recognition than President Obama chose to give her.
- Lacrobat: "Waste of space that one is..." --- Oh the irony!
- Guest: Sounds like it is his own damn fault no one told him to cut his fraking leg off. Waste of space that one is...
- Sams_1: Start with the gangsta rappers and we will all be richer
- Lee: It's a joke! JEEZ - you don't know them - so relax
MOVIE REVIEW: ‘A Haunted House 2’ is So Good It’s Scary
Hollywood & Swine Introduces ‘Trailer Talk’ Featuring Acclaimed Community College Screenwriting Teacher Jerome Conway
‘Biggest Loser’ Contestant Who Cut Off Leg in Attempt to Win Weigh-in Sues NBC
Al Sharpton Demands N-Word Jar Onstage During Reading Of Quentin Tarantino’s ‘Hateful Eight’
Dreamworks Animation Announces Plans for Mr. Clean Origin Story